Thursday, May 1, 2008

Intro

An introduction on who is behind this magazine, why did we started this, what we would write about, How are we get this done, the frequency of release, the intended audience and the language.

Who - We are kids. We are friends. We are students just completed our 7th standard. We, here refers to Sivaraman, Swaminathan, Naveen.

Why - Me, Sivaraman wrote few topics and sent to 'The Hindu' expecting it to get published and was deeply disapponted when my writings did not appear in the daily. My Mom consoled me and said that the contributors to 'The Hindu' huge and hence the chances of getting your stuff published is less. And she asked me why should you wait for some one to print yours? You can run your own magazine. The agreed to that because I thought I would be great to have my own magazine and i beleived it won't be hard to do so because I am already writing in my blog. I took this idea to my friends Swami and Naveen and they agreed to join hands with me in this.

What - We are kids. So obviously what we would be writing things useful to kids. As there are not much magazines around for kids, we would see that we are providing interesting as well as informative stuffs for kids.

Frequency of release - once in a month.

Intended audience - Kids of course and age group 6 to 18. Parents and teachers can learn what kids can do, what they expect from adults and also can learm some secrets about kids.

Language - Bilingual(English/Tamil)

No comments: